The Draft is an exciting time for the NFL. For months, all 32 teams have been attending workouts and evaluating game film. It is finally time for teams to make decisions that will alter the trajectory of their franchise.
A couple of clarifying points here before we dive into the mock. This mock draft is not a prediction of the picks that will be announced on Thursday. Instead, we will take on the role of GM for all 32 picks. We are using only Draft Core player evaluations. We are drafting based on talent, scheme fit, current and future needs, salary cap– everything like an actual front office would.
As a result, the picks will not be accurate with the picks that will actually happen Thursday night which isn’t our concern. There may be a prospect that is viewed as a mid-round selection by most but appears in the first round here. Our focus is to be able to look back at this in a couple of years and see how our evaluations stacked up with production on the field.
Rules for the Mock Draft:
- All picks are made based on our evaluations — not based on what I predict will actually happen.
- This mock draft will also consider factors such as team’s needs, future contract situations, scheme fit, etc.
- No trades.
Lets get Started!
1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
2. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State
3. New York Jets: Josh Allen LB Kentucky
4. Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Devin White LB LSU
6. New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Andre Dillard OT Washington State
8. Detroit Lions: Ed Oliver DT Houston
9. Buffalo Bills: D.K. Metcalf WR Ole Miss
10. Denver Broncos: T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
12. Green Bay Packers: Brian Burns LB Florida State
13. Miami Dolphins: Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State
14. Atlanta Falcons: Rashan Gary DE Michigan
15. Washington Redskins: Will Grier QB West Virginia
16. Carolina Panthers: Jonah Williams OT Alabama
17. New York Giants: Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
18. Minnesota Vikings: Cody Ford OG/OT Oklahoma
19. Tennessee Titans: Devin Bush LB Michigan
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Greedy Williams CB LSU
21. Seattle Seahawks: Jonathan Abram S Mississippi State
22. Baltimore Ravens: N’Keal Harry WR Arizona State
23. Houston Texans: Chris Lindstrom OG Boston College
24. Oakland Raiders: Byron Murphy CB Washington
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Miles Sanders HB Penn State
26. Indianapolis Colts: Jerry Tillery DT Notre Dame
27. Oakland Raiders: Ben Banogu DE TCU
28. Los Angeles Chargers: Drew Lock QB Missouri
29. Kansas City Chiefs: DeAndre Baker CB Georgia
30. Green Bay Packers: Noah Fant TE Iowa
31. Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Bradbury OG NC State
32. New England Patriots: Christian Wilkins DT Clemson